Accounts Receivable Financing, Invoice Factoring & AR Lines of Credit
Accounts receivable financing, commonly referred to as “invoice factoring” is an arrangement where businesses can exchange future client payments for immediate cash. The company sells unpaid invoices to a third-party financial institution – an invoice factoring company. The third-party purchases the invoice(s) at a discounted rate and the business receives the funds up-front. Instead of waiting for a customer or client to pay the invoice, they get the cash much sooner, usually within 1-2 days. This provides them with an injection of capital which can be used to pay for operational costs and overhead like rent, utilities, and payroll expenses.
- Free search feature
- No obligation
- No impact on credit score to search rates
- Quick online decision
- Receive funds quickly and easily
• 550 Fico score
• $50,000 a month in revenue
What You Need
• AR aging report
• Copy of Invoices to be factored
• Invoices up to 90 day terms
• Rates as low at 1% per month
• Spot, Seasonal and Contract terms
• Funding in as little as 5-7 business days
Save time and money.
Get exactly what you need from one trusted partner.
Halcyon Capital has the experience to partner with you every step of the way to get total financing coverage for your business needs.